State-of-the-art tankers to cater for the needs of a variety of market sectors, including Waste, Chemical, Petroleum, Food, Milk and Water, throughout the UK.
With the capacity of up to 27,000 litres on a single load this allows Quest can attend and complete projects as efficiently as possible, preventing any downtime, disruption whilst saving our customer money
Quest provide non-hazardous vacuum tankers for long and short term hire from our depots in North England and Derby.
All tankers are fitted as standard with:
Articulated Tankers 6000g
- 30,000 litres capacity
- Operational up to 44 tonnes G.V.W.
- 316 stainless steel shell and fluid paths
- On-board Donkey Engine with direct driven 500 c.f.m air cooled compressor
- Rear Door and Clamp Opening
- Hazardous Vacuum Pump
Articulated Tankers 32,000L
- 520CFM pump with large capacity siliencer,
- internal baffles,
- sight glass with ball valve for ease of cleaning
- 500mm cylinfical low level entry manway fitted to centre of the rear dish
- 4in manual inlet
- 6in manual outlet
- Presuure / vacuum relief valves.
Articulated Bulk Tankers
Our Articulated Bulk Tankers remove large amounts of waste from sites throughout the country before transporting to other sites or disposal at approved disposal centres. Operatives work as a collective with our customers to ensure that all all jobs are completed to the highest standard.
Fresh Water Delivery
Quest’s articulated tanker’s are the perfect solution for providing large volumes of fresh water water in bulk.
Our Fresh Water Tanker are manufactured with variable pump speed options installed within a hygienic stainless steel barrel.
Articulated Tanker Hire
Speak to our team to ensure you get the right vehicle for the job call us on 0333 358 8222