State-of-the-art tankers to cater for the needs of a variety of market sectors, including Waste, Chemical, Petroleum, Food, Milk and Water, throughout the UK.
The capacity of our articulated tankers allow us to attend and complete projects as efficiently as possible, preventing any downtime, disruption whilst saving money
Quest provide non-hazardous vacuum tankers for long and short term hire from our depots in North England and Derby.
The tankers have 32,000litre gross capacity aluminum tank mounted on lightweight steel chassis.
The tankers have a donkey engine or can be powered from a wet kit on the unit. All tankers are fitted as standard with:
Articulated Tankers 6000g
- 30,000 litres capacity
- Operational up to 44 tonnes G.V.W.
- 316 stainless steel shell and fluid paths
- On-board Donkey Engine with direct driven 500 c.f.m air cooled compressor
- Rear Door and Clamp Opening
- Hazardous Vacuum Pump
Articulated Tankers 32,000L
- 520CFM pump with large capacity siliencer,
- internal baffles,
- sight glass with ball valve for ease of cleaning
- 500mm cylinfical low level entry manway fitted to centre of the rear dish
- 4in manual inlet
- 6in manual outlet
- Presuure / vacuum relief valves.
Fresh Water Delivery
Quest’s articulated tanker’s are the perfect solution for providing large volumes of fresh water water in bulk.
Our Fresh Water Tanker are manufactured with variable pump speed options installed within a hygienic stainless steel barrel.
We welcome enquiries about our Waste Management Services, Tanker Hire and Consultancy. Please follow the link below to complete your enquiry and our team will endeavour to return your enquiry within 24 working hours.