Due to expansion throughout Nottingham and the Midlands we are looking to recruit skilled and experienced Drainage Engineers to join our growing team at Quest.
Based at our Midlands depot in Sandiacre, Nottingham you will be required to travel across the Midlands and surrounding areas responding to reactive and emergency works throughout the residential, commercial and industrial sector.
As part of this role the daily responsibilities will include working as a team dealing with any drainage related jobs both proactive and emergency.
Our extensive fleet of industry leading drain and sewer vehicles allow us to provide a range of services including liquid waste removal, drain cleaning, routine maintenance and drain unblocking.
- Maintenance and repair of drainage lines e.g. waste water and sewage
- Involvement in both reactive and emergency work across commercial, domestic and industrial sector.
- Completing job forms paperless using tablet.
- Adhering to health and safety procedures.
- Keeping up with general maintenance and upkeep of vehicles and equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills
Job Dependant Skills include but not limited to:
- High Pressure Water Jetting
- Drain repairs
- CCTV Surveys
- Drain mapping and locating
- Confined Space Working
Hours of work
45 Hours Weekly
Excellent rate of pay and progression routes throughout the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Positive attitude towards work
- 3 Years HGV Experience
- 2 Years Drainage Experience
- Industry Experience (preferred)
- HGV License – no more than 3 penalty points (preferred)
- Commitment to given tasks and ‘can do’ attitude
- CSCS card, CSE Card, HPWJ Card (preferred)
Job Types: Full-time
How to apply:
If you feel you have the commitment, dedication and skills to meet Quest’s exceptional service levels then please complete the attached application form and return using the below form.