HGV CLASS 1 TANKER DRIVERS, BASED IN OSSETT, WEST YORKSHIRE
With over 20 years industry experience Quest Waste Management is a specialist provider of liquid waste services including drain and sewer cleaning across the country.
Due to further expansion across our Yorkshire Depot, vacancies are available for experienced HGV Class 1 Drivers with Tanker Experience.
We are currently looking for drivers to join our Ossett based fleet.
This role will involve day to day working as a team on reactive and unplanned works across the residential, commercial and industrial sectors with further training available to the correct candidate.
Excellent rate of pay and earning potential.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Positive attitude towards works
- 2 Years experience within Waste Water Industry & Heavy industrial
- HGV Class 1 with no more than 3 penalty points
- Experience in the use of High Pressure Jetting equipment (experience is not essential as full training is available)
- Experience preferred but not essential.
- You will be an experienced Class 1 Driver.
- You must also have a full driver CPC and a valid Driver Tachograph card.
- knowledge of driving and operating tankers but training will be provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
How to apply:
If you feel you have the commitment, dedication and skills to meet Quest’s exceptional service levels then please complete the attached application form and return to CV using the below form