DDMS or “Drainage Data Management System” (previously HADDMS) contains the technical information of the Nation’s Highways.
DDMS Surveys provide a thorough investigation into the drainage highway system, this allows the operatives and the client an opportunity to identify any defects or hazards that could cause flooding or more extensive problems further down the line.
Quest’s CCTV Survey fleet comprises of the latest remote inspection technology from leading manufacturer iPEK, allowing us to deal with any scenario and in-turn surpassing the highest standards of quality and safety for our clients.
Robotic Cameras / Scanners enable access to areas otherwise inaccessible by human entry. This then provides a live feed to engineers above ground allowing our CCTV engineers to inspect the condition and serviceability of the network without the need for ‘man entry’ or excavation.
What Do DDMS Surveys Involve?
- Pipework condition / defect survey by CCTV
- All asset condition & connectivity surveys
- Chamber survey by laser scanning
- Filter drain condition survey by CCTV
- Pipework geometric survey by laser profiler
- Manhole laser scanning
At Quest we pride ourselves for Catering to our client’s needs.
Not every survey requires a detailed report and in some scenarios site time can be better utilised elsewhere. We tailor our service to our client’s needs, below shows our main three CCTV sub-duties
- Full structural survey, comprising of footage and written report.
- Fast Track survey, comprising of footage and a marked-up plan.
- Look-see survey, comprising of just footage.
Call us on 0333 358 8222 to speak to one of our dedicated experts.
Combined with our web-based job management tool, our surveying teams can produce reports on-site from the comfort of CCTV Surveying Vans. Our engineers can produce full works packages comprising of:
- Manhole Cards
- Electronically Plans
- Site Photographs
- Client Specific Paperwork
- Remedial Summaries
- Time Allocation
- Daily Shift Reports