Quest Waste Management Ltd specialises in providing a range of services to a diverse clientele, including commercial, industrial, and domestic clients. The company is on the rise, and they are seeking a passionate Administration Assistant to join their dynamic Operations team at their head office in Ossett. This is your chance to be part of an evolving business that’s going places!
- Working as part of a busy team, the main duties of the Administrator include:
- To support in the management with administration and use internal management system and comply with the laid down procedures when processing and managing customer orders.
- To deal with internal and external queries in a pro-active and professional manner.
- To ensure the highest level of customer service is provided to customers.
- To effectively handle telephone and online enquiries both internally and externally.
- Communicate effectively with customers through various channels, including phone and email,
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure customer satisfaction and achieve performance goals.
- The ideal Administrator MUST have experience in administration, at least 1 year. Full industry training will be provided.
- Based in a thriving and fast paced environment, it is essential that you are pro-active, enjoy resolving problems and providing first class customer service.
- You’ll need to have excellent communication skills and good attention to detail.
- Literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise work is essential.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
If you’re a quick learner and are ready to hit the ground running, then this could be just what you’re looking for!
Hours Monday to Friday either 7.00 am to 4.30 or 8.00 am to 5.30 pm with one in 3 Saturdays 8.00 am to 2.00 pm.
The role is office based.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000.00-£23,000.00 per year