Quest Waste Management Ltd are looking for CCTV Rig Managers with OS19 experience.
We have expanding modern fleet of CCTV vans with up-to-date equipment and technology.
Customer focus, positive attitude, flexibility and great communication skills are a must.
We offer a good salary (dependant on your skills and experience) and lots of overtime.
Working on your own or as part of a team to carry out CCTV surveys of drainage systems, analysing pipe conditions with state-of-the-art surveying equipment to produce high-quality reports in both pre-planned and reactive settings. Ensuring all information is captured and recorded correctly and further works ordered correctly. Allocated your own CCTV van unit, you will be responsible for the upkeep of the unit and the execution of works as directed.
Qualifications and Training
- Full UK driving licence (not more than 3 points)
- Basic computer literacy (including use of internet and email)
- Up to date CSCS card
- Confined spaces certification
- High Pressure Water Jetting Certificate
- Streetworks Card NRWSA (desirable)
- ISO 19
- Haddams (desirable)
- Working with main line CCTV cameras
- WINCAN v7/v8
- Working on groundworks sites with design and construction teams
- CAT Scanning to trace/locate the drainage system using sonde
- Experience in High Pressure Water Jetting
- Working on Public Highways