Quest Waste Management Ltd are looking for drainage engineers with jetting or HGV experience.
We have expanding modern fleet of recyclers, tankers and Cappellottos with up-to-date equipment and technology.
Customer focus, positive attitude, flexibility and great communication skills are a must.
We offer a good salary (dependant on your skills and experience) and lots of overtime.
High-pressure drain jetting is proven time and time again to be effective at clearing out the most stubborn of blockages, as the method allows workers to negotiate bends, exert significant force and remove obstructions caused by fat, oil, grease and scale or foreign objects.
Drainage Engineers are involved in both reactive and pre-planned maintenance works at domestic, commercial and industrial sites from across our broad customer base.
This work involves the use of truck-mounted jetting and jet vacuuming equipment to carry out the necessary unblockage, a process that may require the establishment of a safe zone and careful management of the risks associated with the use of high-powered equipment of this kind.
The types of work that you will undertake will include, but not be limited to, high pressure water jetting, pipe lining and excavation and repair.
Qualifications and Training
- Full HGV Class 1 or 2 UK driving licence (not more than 3 points)
- Basic computer literacy (including use of internet and email)
- Up to date CSCS card
- Confined spaces certification
- High Pressure Water Jetting Certificate
- Streetworks Card NRWSA (desirable)
- Working in drainage main line CCTV cameras
- Use of high pressure jetting equipment
- Use of a push rod camera
- Dealing with both commercial and domestic customers
- Working on groundworks sites with design and construction teams