This is an exciting opportunity to work as HR Assistant in a rapidly growing business. The HR Apprentice will support the HR Director in the provision of a high quality, efficient HR Service for Quest Waste Management td ensuring that all employees have a great experience.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting line managers with recruitment and onboarding.
- Ensuring accurate processing of HR Records and Training.
- Maintain electronic personnel files, databases and IT systems in line with regulatory requirements including GDPR.
- Produce HR Reports for the CRM system.
- Administration duties within HR.
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Continuously seek to maintain and improve own level of skills and undertake learning and development as appropriate.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship Qualification (CIPD Associate)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completion of your apprenticeship you will potentially have the opportunity to progress onto full time HR position within Quest Waste Management Ltd.
£11,700.00 Quarterly bonus.
Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
Advanced Level 3 (A level)