We are looking for a skilled/semi-skilled industry experienced technician/fitter to maintain and carry out any defect reported repairs and general maintenance of Quest vehicles, fleet of tankers and plant to a road worthy standard.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake vehicle/Tanker daily/weekly Maintenance .This includes defected repairs, maintenance to vehicles, plant, machinery and equipment.
- Undertake checks to vehicles Prior to PMI.
- Diagnose and undertake basic repairs.
- Undertake repair and maintenance of hydraulic equipment and electrical control systems on a wide range of specialist vehicles.
- Undertake minor accident repair damage.
- Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven experience as a Vehicle/Tanker Maintenance Technician or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of vehicle and machinery maintenance procedures.
- Proficiency in diagnosing and repairing mechanical and electrical issues.
- Experience with hydraulic equipment and electrical control systems.
- Attention to detail and a focus on quality repairs.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude.
- Relevant certifications or training in vehicle maintenance is a plus.
Quest Waste Management Ltd specialises in providing a range of services to a diverse clientele, including commercial, industrial, and domestic clients.
This role will be based at our Yorkshire Head Office located in Ossett, WF5
Salary DOE (Depending on Experience)