Due to continued expansion Quest are looking to recruit for a Nightime Operations Assistant to work 10 hour afternoon shifts.
As an Operations Assistant you will be part of a team responsible for ensuring that works are being carried out, and being a point of contact to drivers should any issues / queries from employees or the client during office closure hours
Previous Helpdesk/Scheduling experience is essential as is a positive, can do attitude and methodical approach to scheduling works.
- Ensuring that all planned works are attended by the relevant skill set of drainage engineer and are carried out and completed with agreed client SLA’S.
- Receiving incoming calls and making outgoing phone calls. Liaising with customers to give them updates on outstanding jobs.
- Logging jobs on to the system as and when they come in. Allocating agreed works on to drainage engineers diary’s and ensuring best practice when doing so.
- Management of engineers workloads, holidays and absences in conjunction with line managers.
- Ensuring all relevant documentation/paperwork is attached to the allocated job so all works can be invoiced.
- General ad-hoc administrative duties.
Excellent rate of pay and earning potential discussed upon interview