We are looking to recruit a Tanker Driver to assist with providing services to Portable Cabins & WC Facilities in and around the North East.
For this position, we expect a minimum of HGV Class 2. Similar Industry experience is an advantage but not necessary as full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Your daily duties will include:
- Driving a Tanker to and from customers sites.
- Daily servicing of Portable Cabins & welfare facilities on customer sites.
- Daily checks of your vehicle before shift to ensure full road safety and compliance.
Must be able to work on your own throughout the day but also as part of a small team of a service drivers at the start and finish of each day.
Must have good communication skills as you will be the face of the company when delivering, cleaning, emptying and collecting toilets from customers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £13.50-£15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Do you have any experience of Drainage or Site Works?
- Class 2 driving: 1 year (preferred)
- Class 1 or Class 2 Driving Licence (required)
- CSCS (preferred)
- Safety Critical Medical (preferred)
- ADR (preferred)