- To monitor incoming bid opportunities & logging opportunities on internal tracking systems
- Checking for new and relevant opportunities
- Providing administrative support for the Bid and National Sales Team
- To compile data associated with Pre-Qualifying Questionnaires (PQQs).
- Follow up and chase tenders for progress updates & awards
- Management of the internal bid library and archive ensuring that the relevant information is easily accessible and can be developed and distributed at short notice.
- Preparing monthly reports for management reviews and development meetings.
- Carry out relevant updates to our CRM and other platforms where required.
- Completing the onboarding form process between Quest, Suppliers & Accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to produce clear, concise copy and reports.
- High levels of numeracy, literacy and accuracy – ideally educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Advanced MS Office Skills with Intermediate / Advanced Excel.
- Interpersonal skills to work with staff at all levels both internal and external organisations
- Excellent organisation, administration and planning skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects and change priorities at short notice to suit developments.
- The willingness to learn all necessary aspects of drainage & tankering services.
- Ability to produce own works and operate without supervision.
- Positive minded, focused on delivering results, achieving commercial objectives, and final delivery.