Quest has strengthened it’s fleet of Drain & Sewer tankers with the addition of a new Recycling Unit
The RCV Ultra Clean Recycling Unit from RTN Clayton Vallely is a combination unit with the added facility of continuous water recycling, reducing the amount of time spent loading with fresh jetting water.
This new addition joins our continuously expanding fleet of Recycler Jet Vacs, Tankers and fleet of CCTV drain survey vehicles.
Vehicle specifications include:
- 3200 gallon tank, split 1200 gallon fresh water and 2000 gallon debris
- The vacuum pump will pull at 20-25m vertical with maximum of 40-45m vertical
- Horizontal suction is 200m+
- Recycled jetting water goes through a filtration system to 50 micron (0.05mmn)
- Auxiliary hose reel fitted with 120m of hose
- 9.3 tonne machine, fully fitted with standard specifications as well as bluetooth, reversing camera, radio control and jetting control box
- Fitted with a FORs silver compliant vehicle safety system
- Fully opening hydraulic rear door
- Full Remote control operated
Do you require help with blocked drains or sewers?
At Quest Waste Management we pride ourselves delivering cost-effective solutions nationwide, from sewer cleaning and drain unblocking through to CCTV Drain Surveys.
To learn more about our new recycler unit or to find out how we can help you inspect, unblock drains, and culverts, call Quest on 0333 3588 222